Friday, November 9, 2012

My UAE: Proud & Privileged - Please Vote!


Hi everyone!

I recently learnt about this really cool competition to design a t-shirt for the UAE national day. The design is now online but to get shortlisted I will need your vote! The only problem is today is my last day to try and get as many votes...

I don't normally do this but If you like my work please support by voting for my design by clicking the link below and sharing with your friends before 11:59pm tonight...thank you all so much in advance, much appreciated!

To very briefly tell you about this work: As some of you already know, I absolutely love character design so, in a nutshell, I took this opportunity to create something that's simple, cool, contemporary and away from the traditional UAE national day designs we already know of.
Hope you like the work and thank you for your support : )

Sim xo

Please go to 'Recently Added' after you click
http://www.facebook.com/ZamanBranding?v=app_184343041637133&from_id=285373



No comments:

Post a Comment