Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Hi everyone! A very happy Easter to all of you out there celebrating and hope you're enjoying the long weekend despite the odd weather! Well to brighten up you're day a little, I've quickly designed this festive poster, by mistake. I've been itching to create a kawaii style character so I started sketching random characters and ended up with this little blue haired bunny. I wasn't planning on it but I love 'accidental' designs. Check out my  initial sketches below. In the meantime I'm going to fetch me some choco! Have fun!

Sim xo

Messing around, then the ears showed up

Ok so this is going to be an Easter thing. Build a Bunny game?? Umm no.

This was looking more like the Playboy bunny..

Nevertheless this was the final character skeleton I was going to build on.

No comments:

Post a Comment